Recommended Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Conferences
Physio-Sports Medicine 2020
Conference Series LLC Ltd insist participants from all over the universe to clock in “International Conference on Physiotherapy, Kinesiology and Sports Medicine” during February 19-20 2020 in Osaka, Japan which includes precise keynote, presentations Oral talks, poster presentation, and Exhibitions. The theme of the conference this year is “Best Practices and Recent Advancements in Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine - A way Forward to Best Therapy” assures an exceptional scientific program promoting many acclaimed and logic tormenting speakers.
Physio-Sports Medicine 2020 Conference is a dedicated platform for all Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists working as a clinicians, managers, researchers, students or educators to share their knowledge and experiences in the field of physical therapy and occupational therapy and to network with colleagues from around the world and interact with international leaders in their field.
By providing access to ongoing education and networking opportunities, the Conference hopes to strengthen the profession advancing practice for the benefit of populations and the individual patients we serve
Conference Series LLC Ltd organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 500+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in the USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contain over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to Attend Physio-Sports Medicine Conference 2020? Physio-Sports Medicine Conference 2020 that aims at bringing together all the Physiotherapists and Fitness professionals, students to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices in our International Meetings. Physiotherapists 2020 is a multi-disciplinary conference of physiotherapists, physicians, sports and fitness medicine professionals dedicated to work, education, research, advocacy and the care of athletes of all ages.
The majority of Physio-Sports Medicine 2020 Attendees will be Physiotherapists, Doctors, Academic Professors, Lecturers, Board Directors, Deans, CEOs, and Researchers. Also, we will be seeing the Physical health professionals like Physical Therapists, Nutritionists, Sports Psychologists, Exercise Physiologists, and Primary Care Physicians with fellowship training and added qualification in sports medicine that then combine their practice of sports medicine with their primary specialty. Physio-Sports Medicine 2018 also includes members who specialize in non-surgical sports medicine and serve as team physicians at the youth level, NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WNBA, MLS and NHL, as well as with Olympic teams. By nature of their training and experience, sports medicine physicians are ideally suited to provide comprehensive medical care for athletes, sports teams or active individuals who are simply looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Who should Attend???
· Physiotherapy Students, Scientists
· Physiotherapy Researchers
· Physiotherapy Faculty
· Medical Colleges
· Physiotherapy Associations and Societies
· Business Entrepreneurs
· Training Institutes
· Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
· Data Management Companies
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
· Speaker Presentations
· Poster Display
· Symposium hosting (4-5-member team)
· Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
· Association Partnering
· Collaboration proposals
· Academic Partnering
· Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
· Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
· Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
· Student Attendee
· Group Registrations
For Business Delegates:
· Speaker Presentations
· Symposium hosting
· Book Launch event
· Networking opportunities
· Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers:
· Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
· Sponsorships opportunities
· Product launch
· Workshop organizing
· Scientific Partnering
· Physiatrists (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physicians)
· Occupational Therapists
· Rehabilitation & Health
· Physiotherapy Faculty
· Medical Colleges
· Business Entrepreneurs
· Sports Physicians
· Orthopedic Surgeons
· Orthopedic Specialists
· Medical and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Track 1: Advancements in Physiotherapy
There has been renewed interest in the spondyloarthropathy family of chronic inflammatory Pain medication conditions, which has been fuelled to a large extent by the biologic era. Over the period of the past 2 years, there have been several notable advances. First, there have been several large, high-quality randomized controlled trials evaluating the tumour necrosis factor (TNF) blockers and conservative treatments such as physiotherapy and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for use in spondyloarthropathy. Operant behavioural and cognitive-behavioural treatment for chronic low back pain
- Herbal physical therapy medicine
- Traditional physical therapy medicine
- Chinese physical therapy medicine
- Complementary physical therapy medicine
- Integrative physical therapy medicine
Track 2: Current Trends in Physiotherapy
Physical Therapy is experiencing rapid growth and an increasing diverse range of career opportunities. One recent advancement in the field of Physiotherapy is Aquatic Therapy. Aquatic therapy is a great strategy for patients who are suffering from low pain tolerance, obesity or who have weight bearing problems. Today, the bionic exoskeleton exists in the form of an aluminium and titanium suit which is designed to help patients who are suffering from different levels of paralysis. Physical Therapies are finding new ways to utilize these advancements to the benefit of both their patients and their practice.
Track 3: Documentation in Physiotherapy
Physical therapy examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, and plan of care (including interventions) shall be documented, dated, and authenticated by the physical therapist that performs the service. Accurate documentation facilitates information concerning the patient to all members of the health care team, which is vital to ensure holistic patient care.
There are well over 20 different treatment approaches commonly used by your physiotherapist. In fact, your physiotherapist has training that includes techniques used by most hands-on professions such as chiropractors, osteopaths, massage therapists, and kinesiologists.
- Hands-on Physiotherapy Techniques
- Physiotherapy Taping
- Physiotherapy Exercises
- Soft Tissue Massage
- TENS Machine
Track 5: Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Physiotherapy is a health care profession which assists people to restore, maintain and maximize their strength, function, movement, and overall well-being. Rehabilitation is the process of returning something to its original condition. The word literally means “make fit again.” Then they work with the patient’s physician to develop a personalized treatment plan.
Track 6: Physiotherapy in Treatment & Care
Physiotherapy assesses, diagnoses, treats and works to prevent, disease and disability using physical means. It aims to help restore movement and function and reduce pain and stiffness in disorders that were present from birth, acquired through an accident or injury, or are the result of ageing or life-changing events.
- Exercise programs to improve mobility, strengthen muscles and bestow a feeling of wellbeing. Sometimes for the whole body or specific areas, hydrotherapy or aquatic therapy may be suggested based on individual goals and history.
- Joint (toes, knees, shoulder, hips) manipulation and mobilization to reduce pain, tension and stiffness and improve your range of movement.
- Reduce spasticity
- Ambulatory aids
- Pain relief
- Hydrotherapy techniques
Track 7: Kinesiology
Kinesiology is defined primarily as the use of muscle testing to spot imbalances within the body's structural, chemical, and emotional energy. The basic premise of physiology is that the body has its own healing energy and is doing its best to worry for itself; however, generally wants a bit to facilitate to achieve this state. Kinesiology, therefore, could also be understood as a system of natural health care which mixes muscle observance with the principles of Chinese medication to assess energy and body operate.
A sports Physio is a registered physiotherapist who has achieved further study after completing a physiotherapy degree - in which students achieve an understanding of the physical, structural and the physiological aspects of human form and movement. Sports Physiotherapy deals with injuries and issues related to sports people. Sports injuries are different from regular injuries. Athletes require high level performance, which stresses their muscles, joints and bones to a limit. Physiotherapists help athletes to get quick recover from sporting injuries and provide education and resources to prevent problems. Physiotherapists having specific sports knowledge address acute, chronic injuries.
Track 9: Sports Science & Exercise Physiology
There are two main goals for the research group. One is to examine basic mechanisms for central and peripheral limitations connected to supply and demand of oxygen transport and identify training responses within the different mechanisms. Exercise physiology is the study of the body’s response and ability to adapt to physical activity. Exercise physiology, like exercise science, focuses on how physical activity can improve health and wellness.
Track 10: Kinesiology & Biomechanics
Kinesiology is a common application to help athletes and dancers, and is used frequently in sports physiology. However, kinesiology in the context of complementary medicine—a field known as applied kinesiology—is a holistic treatment.
Applied kinesiology is associate approach that uses muscle testing so as to zero in on health issues throughout the body. The kinesiologist then determines acceptable physical therapies, flavouring drugs, dietary changes or different treatment ways to handle the patient’s health problems and stop future issues. Kinesiology college attracts a good vary of practitioners curious about holistic health, significantly chiropractors, naturopathic and traditional medical doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists, and nurses.
Biomechanics is the study of a living body and its mechanics. This includes the forces exerted by both gravity and muscles on the skeleton. (Biomechanics also called as human kinetics or kinesiology, and the three terms are often used synonymously.)
Kinesiology is the study of body movement, especially in humans, and how it relates to the anatomy.
Track 12: Paediatric Physiotherapy
Paediatric physical therapy contains Physical therapists who are dedicated to provide customized care that helps children with developmental, Neuromuscular and orthopaedic conditions to restore and improve their development. It also aids in early identification of medical issues and uses different methods to provide Physical Therapy treatment to the disorders in the Paediatric population
- Cerebral palsy
- Development delay
- Developmental coordination disorder
- Neuromuscular conditions
- Acquired brain injury
- Juvenile chronic arthritis
- Down syndrome
Track 13: Cardiac Physiotherapy
Cardiac Rehabilitation is the most common treatment for people recovering from myocardial infraction and angioplasty, coronary-aortic by-pass graft surgery. It is to improve the cardiac function, reduce the risk of reinfection and to prevent progression of the atherosclerotic process.
Track 14: Geriatric Physiotherapy
Geriatric physical therapy covers numerous issues concerning people as they go through normal adult aging. These include (but are not limited to) arthritis, osteoporosis, cancer, Alzheimer's disease, hip and joint replacement, balance disorders and in continence, reduce pain and increase fitness.
- Hip and joint replacement
- Balance disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease
Track 15: Hydrotherapy in Physiotherapy
Colon hydrotherapy: Frequently prescribed in a detoxification regimen
Constitutional hydrotherapy: An older method of stimulating the body’s vital force and immune system.
Additional therapies: Hyperthermia and peat baths, contrast hydrotherapy, far infrared sauna.
Track 16: Naturopathic Physical Medicine
NATUROPATHIC PHYSICAL MEDICINE provides a philosophical naturopathic perspective, as well as practical clinical applications, for manual and physical approaches to health care.
Neurological physical therapy, Rehabilitation after stroke is crucial because two thirds of patients suffer disability as a result of the stroke. The disability depends on the size and location of the stroke. For example, stroke in the left side of the brain tends to impair speech, comprehension of the spoken word, motor power and sensation on the right side of the body. Stroke in the right side of the brain tends to impair attention, Spinal Cord Injury, and movement and sensation on the left side of the body.
- Functional neurological disorders
- Spinal cord and traumatic injuries
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor neuron disease
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Parkinson’s disease
Track 18: Acupuncture
Acupuncture helps to ease types of pain that are often chronic such as neck pain, low-back pain and osteoarthritis/knee pain. It also may help reduce the frequency of tension headaches and prevent a migraine headache which was suggested from number of studies. Thus, acupuncture appears to be a suitable option for people with chronic pain to consider. In Acupuncture very thin needles, slightly thicker than a human hair, are inserted into acupuncture points. The objective of acupuncture as explained earlier is to regulate and normalize the flow of the Chi, so that the Yin and the Yang return to a state of dynamic equilibrium.
- Electro-acupuncture stimulation
- Trigger point acupuncture
- Scalp acupuncture
- Korean hand acupuncture
- Japanese acupuncture
- Chinese acupuncture
Track 19: Yoga & Fitness in Physical Therapy
Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India. Among the most well-known types of yoga are Hatha yoga and Raja yoga. Many studies have tried to determine the effectiveness of yoga as a complementary intervention for cancer, schizophrenia, asthma, and heart disease. The results of these studies have been mixed and inconclusive, with cancer studies suggesting none to unclear effectiveness, and others suggesting yoga may reduce risk factors and aid in a patient's psychological healing process.
Track 20: Orthopaedics
Orthopaedics is a medical specialty that focuses on the diagnosis, correction, prevention, and treatment of patients with skeletal deformities - disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves and skin. These elements make up the musculoskeletal system.
- Diagnosis of your injury or disorder
- Treatment with medication, exercise, surgery or other treatment plans
- Rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physical therapy to restore movement, strength and function
- Prevention with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of diseases
Track 21: Rheumatology
A specialist in the non-surgical treatment of rheumatic illnesses, especially arthritis. Sometimes they’re called musculoskeletal diseases. Common symptoms include:
- Joint pain
- Loss of motion in a joint or joints
- Inflammation -- swelling, redness, and warmth in a joint or affected area
Track 22: Occupational Therapy
Occupational therapy is a health and wellness rehabilitation profession focusing on the needs of individuals, families, communities, and populations. Occupational therapists work with people of all ages who need specialized assistance to lead independent, productive, and satisfying lives due to physical, developmental, social, or emotional problems. Occupational science is a discipline that provides the basic science information about "occupations" or activities that support the practice of occupational therapy.
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA),
- Colorado Physical Therapy Network (CPTN),
- Connecticut Physical Therapy Association (CPTA),
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Visionary Foundation,
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy,
- Illinois Physical Therapy Association, Missouri Physical T
- herapy Association, Nebraska Physical Therapy Association (NPTA),
- New York Physical Therapy Association (NYPTA),
- Oklahoma Physical Therapy Association (OPTA),
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association,
- Tennessee Physical Therapy Association,
- Texas Physical Therapy Association (TPTA),
- Virginia Physical Therapy Association (VPTA),
- Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association (WPTA),
- Alberta Physiotherapy Association (APA),
- Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy(CAMT),
- Canadian Orthopractic Manual Therapy Association (COMTA),
- Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA),
- College of Physical Therapists of Alberta (CPTA),
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO),
- Ontario Physiotherapy Association (OPA),
- Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia (PABC),
- Saskatchewan Physiotherapy Association
- Austria Physiotherapy Association,
- Physical Therapy in Belgium,
- Croatian Council of Physiotherapists,
- Union of Physiotherapists of the Czech Republic,
- Association of Danish Physiotherapists,
- Finnish Association of Physiotherapists,
- French Federation of Physiotherapists,
- Georgian Association of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation,
- Deutscher Verband fur Physiotherapy,
- Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists,
- Italian Association of Physiotherapists,
- Norwegian Physiotherapist Association,
- Polish Society of Physiotherapy,
- Portuguese Association of Physiotherapists,
- Romanian Federation for Physiotherapy,
- Association of Physiotherapists of Serbia,
- Slovak Chamber of Physiotherapists,
- Slovenian Association of Physiotherapists,
- Spanish Association of Physiotherapists,
- Swedish Association of Physiotherapists,
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, United Kingdom
- Turkish Physiotherapy Association,
- Syrian Physical Therapy Association,
- Israeli Association of Physiotherapists,
- Order of Physiotherapists in Lebanon,
- Jordanian Physiotherapy Society,
- Pancyprian Association of Physiotherapists,
- Iranian Physiotherapy Association,
- Saudi Physical Therapy Association,
- General Physical Therapy Syndicate of Egypt,
- Emirates Physiotherapy Society,
- Jordanian Physiotherapy Society,
- Bahrain Physical Therapy Association,
- Kuwaiti Physical Therapy Association
- Australian Physiotherapy Association,
- Bangladesh Physiotherapy Association,
- Cambodian Physical Therapy Association,
- Fiji Physiotherapy Association,
- Hong Kong Physiotherapy Association,
- Japanese Physical Therapy Association,
- Korean Physical Therapy Association,
- Malaysian Physiotherapy Association,
- Myanmar Physiotherapy Association,
- Physiotherapy New Zealand,
- Pakistan Physical Therapy Association,
- Singapore Physiotherapy Association,
- Taiwan Physical Therapy Association,
- Physical Therapy Association of Thailand
List of Rehabilitation Universities around the World:
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Queensland
- Harvard University
- Monash University
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Stanford University
- University of Cape Town
- Yale University
- Imperial College London
- Ain Shams University
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Strategy 2010-2050
“Physio-Sports Medicine Conference 2020” invites moderators, exhibitors and participants from everywhere throughout the globe. We benevolently welcome you to join us at the World Best Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Conference, where you will have a comprehensible involvement with researchers from abroad. Sorting out a panel and all participants of Physio-Sports Medicine 2020 anticipating meet you at Osaka, Japan.
The WHO has projected that by 2050, the global geriatric population will reach a count of nearly 2.0Bn which was around 547Mn in 2010. Similarly, increasing incidences of orthopaedic disorders will further accentuate the growth of physiotherapy services market. Likewise, increasing women’s health care concern will also augment the growth of physiotherapy services market.
Hence, all the above-mentioned factors will boost the growth of physiotherapy services market. The major players operating in physiotherapy services market include AmeriCare Physical Therapy, Meier & Marsh Physical Therapy, Rehab Alternatives, FullMotion Physical Therapy, Elam Sports Oahu and Minsu's Healing Oasis amongst other significant players.
Physiotherapy services market can also be segmented based on the area specification of the therapy such as: orthopaedic, geriatric, cardiovascular and pulmonary, integumentary, neurological, paediatric, women's health and palliative care. Among all these, orthopaedic and geriatric physiotherapy services market accounted for the largest share of the total market. Also, increasing geriatric population that usually suffers from mobility, disability and joint problems due to weak bones is also expected to propel the demand for availing physiotherapy to increase the quality of life.
WHO’s National Institute on Aging states that prevalence of dementia and neurodegenerative disorders are expected to rise sharply (25–30%) with growing age. Dementia is ultimately accompanied by loss of reasoning, speech, and motor functions. Chronic diseases and lifestyle-related habits contribute to approximately 75% of the health costs
- Advancements in Physiotherapy
- Current Trends in Physiotherapy
- Documentation in Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy Techniques and Exercises
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy in Treatment & Care
- Physiotherapy methods and Instrumentation
- Sports Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine
- Sports Science & Exercise Physiology
- Ecology Archives Sports & Spinal Physiotherapy
- Kinesiology & Biomechanics
- Spine and Spinal Cord Injury
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Cardiac Physiotherapy
- Geriatric Physiotherapy
- Hydrotherapy in Physiotherapy
- Naturopathic Physical Medicine
- Neurological Physiotherapy and treatments
- Yoga & Fitness in Physical Therapy
- Women’s Health & Palliative Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Ageing and Healthcare
- Traditional and Complementary physical therapy medicine
Why to attend?
Physio-Sports Medicine 2020 that aims at bringing together all the Physiotherapists and Fitness professionals, students to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices in our International Meetings. Physiotherapists 2018 is a multi-disciplinary conference of physiotherapists, physicians, sports and fitness medicine professionals dedicated to work, education, research, advocacy and the care of athletes of all ages.
The majority of Physio-Sports Medicine 2020 Attendees will be Physiotherapists, Doctors, Academic Professors, Lecturers, Board Directors, Deans, CEOs, and Researchers. Also, we will be seeing the Physical health professionals like Physical Therapists, Nutritionists, Sports Psychologists, Exercise Physiologists, and Primary Care Physicians with fellowship training and added qualification in sports medicine that then combine their practice of sports medicine with their primary specialty. Physiotherapists 2018 also includes members who specialize in non-surgical sports medicine and serve as team physicians at the youth level, NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WNBA, MLS and NHL, as well as with Olympic teams. By nature of their training and experience, sports medicine physicians are ideally suited to provide comprehensive medical care for athletes, sports teams or active individuals who are simply looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Past Conference Report
6th International Conference on Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy 2018, hosted by Conference Series was successfully held during November 19-20, 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand. The conference highlighted the theme “Enlightening the advancements and exploring the new horizons in Physiotherapy”.
The conference was a congregation of eminent speakers from various reputed organizations with their paramount talks enlightening the gathering.
Conference Series hosted a diverse panel of key members of the physiotherapy community from Academia, Research lab, Eminent Scientist, Scholar Students to discuss the theme of the conference, approaches to predict, control and relieve. This event was aimed to exchange ideas and experience across a variety of topics that cover the latest insights in important aspects of pain management and rehabilitation, optimal use of analgesics and chronic pain medication, other approaches such as physical therapy and surgical interventions and updates on Physiotherapy field.
The conference witnessed an amalgamation of peerless speakers, who enlightened the crowd with their enviable research knowledge and on various alluring workshops related to the field of physiotherapy, carried out through various scientific-sessions and plenary lectures.
The highlights of the meeting were the eponymic Keynote lectures from:
Dr. Areerat Suputtitada, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
We sincerely thank our moderators Dr. Abhijit Narayanrao Merekar, Vikhe Patil Foundation, India
We would also like to thank all the session chair Raymond Chong, Augusta University, USA for helping us in smooth functioning of the sessions.
We extend our grateful thanks to all the momentous speakers like
Title: Vitex negundo phonophoresis: A key for pain free life in knee osteoarthritis
Title: Decrease of range of motion in hip rotation in patients with unilateral low back pain
Title: The effects of upper extremities massage on information processing speed and anticipatory skills in female overhead athletes
- Phiangdao Artchaithorn, Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- Sung-Min Ha, Sangji University, South Korea
- Jung Sung hoon, Yonsei University, South Korea
- In-Cheol Jeon, Hoseo University, South Korea
- In-Cheol Jeon, Hoseo University, South Korea
6th International Conference on Physiotherapy November 19-20, 2018 Bangkok, Thailand was a great success with the support of International Multi-professional Steering Committee and coordinated by Journal of Novel Physiotherapy, Journal of Pain & Relief, and International Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
With the valuable feedback and generous response received from the participants of the event, we are happy to announce our International Conference on Physiotherapy, Kinesiology and Sports Medicine which will be held during Febraury 19-20,2020 Osaka, Japan.
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by